Tuesday 2 April 2024

The Dream Home by T. M. Logan

I just finished reading "The Dream Home" by T. M. Logan, and let me tell you, it's a real page-turner! From the very start, I was hooked by the gripping storyline and the well-developed characters.

First off, let's talk about the positives. The author has a knack for building suspense and keeping you on the edge of your seat. The twists and turns in the plot kept me guessing until the very end, and I couldn't put the book down until I found out what happened next.

The setting of the story, a picturesque suburban neighborhood, adds to the overall atmosphere and makes it easy to imagine yourself right there alongside the characters. And speaking of characters, they feel like real people with their own flaws and motivations, which makes them all the more compelling.

However, there were a few continuity issues that I couldn't help but notice while reading. For instance, there were inconsistencies with the timeline of events that took me out of the story momentarily.  Lastly, there were a couple of instances where the characters' actions didn't quite align with their previously established traits, which threw me off a bit. 

Still, it's the kind of book that makes you stay up way past your bedtime because you simply have to know what happens next.

Despite these minor issues, "The Dream Home" is still a gripping thriller that will keep you guessing until the very end. If you're a fan of suspenseful novels with twists and turns aplenty, then this book is definitely worth a read. Just be prepared to overlook a few hiccups along the way!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Metro 2033 by Dmitry Glukhovsky

I bought this a few years ago and finally got around to reading it.  "Metro 2033" by Dmitry Glukhovsky is not your typical easy-br...