Monday 7 September 2020

I'm Back

 Long time no see, fellas. I was able to restore this site and I've spent the last few hours upload books covers that had disappeared. I'm slowly getting them all back.  

Why come back after 6 years???? Well, I've been offered two books out of the blue asking for a review, one is from a press I know and the other is a new press to me. 

The two books are: THE HORROR ZINE'S BOOK OF GHOST STORIES -- Hellbound Books

NIGHTSIDE: TALES OF OUTRE NOIR

Keep an eye out from them.



Advert time: 

My latest book: http://scorchedearth.threeand10.com

Deets and video at the above site. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Unguilty by JC Ryan

"Unguilty" by JC Ryan offers readers a contemporary legal thriller filled with twists and turns that keep the pages turning. The n...